2014 Family Bible Camp runs June 22nd to 26nd at Albright Park Camp & Retreat Center.
3156 190th Ave., Reed City, MI 49677
Family Bible Camp has been around since 1984 and is still going strong! It is a time to grow closer to God — and enjoy being together as family and friends. The program includes Bible Study, discussion and worship. There is also plenty of time for informal recreation and relaxation.
Daily Classes: Adult Bible Classes are held every day with discussions in the afternoon. For children, youth, and young adults, (ages from 2 through young adult): classes are held each day in the morning and the afternoon. Teachers present the Bible, lead in games and other activities. Each class presents to the congregation at the end of the week.
Worship Services: Family Bible Camp has an evening service every night. Camp starts with a service on Sunday 7:00 PM. There is a time for praise and worship followed by a week long sermon series.
- Located on the Hersey River and the Pere Marquette trail we offer tubing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Frisbee, golf, a climbing wall
- Swimming pool
- Tether-ball, basketball and shuffle board and more!
- Bring your bikes
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the dining hall
- Large (12 person) and small (6 person) cabins
- Campsites for tents or campers.
- Sunday night hotdogs before evening service.
We invite you to explore the website, and encourage you to interact with other campers by posting messages in the guestbook!